9.13.2010

Blogging about things other than Australia...can I do it?

Well hello blog world!

This is a new concept...blogging while I'm NOT in  the country of Australia. I haven't yet decided if my American life is exciting enough to blog about, but what the heck. I've  got some free time. Might as well.

I'm not sure what I want I want this blog to consist of exactly. Fun quotes? Weird things I see out in the world? Wacky stories? Pictures of my life? Favorite web links? Rants about how I don't know what I want to do with my life? Perhaps a myriad of all the above. My main goal is for this to be nothing like my juvenile xanga online diary. Oh the days of xanga...

For now, I will leave you with this little gem. To all of you who don't know, I am obsessed with the etrade baby advertising campaign. GENIUS. This is their newest ad spot. Though my favorite remains the "First Class Baby" and both of the outtakes segments, this one is still fantastic. (YouTube all of the videos to your heart's desire if you feel so inclined--it's a good time filler)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha yes! i love a blog post with etrade babies! can't wait to see what you come up with for this!

    ReplyDelete